Saturday 22 November 2014

The Gif Tag

I was tagged by lovely Kayla @My Book Muse to do the Gif Tag. 
It looks like a lot of fun so I had to accept :)

Kayla gave me these 6 books to gif:
..
 ..

Here is what I came up with:

 TWILIGHT

 
 Twilight started my fanfiction addiction and introduced me to many great authors and poeple in twific fandom. I will forever be grateful to Edward and Bella for that.


THE SIREN


 This book isn't even on my TBR. Just not my cup of tea.


WALLBANGER
 

Funny and sexy romance. Great leisure read.


OUTLANDER


The day I decided to pick this book up and was introduced to Jamie Fraser aka King of Men, my life has changed. He will forever be my ultimate bookish hero.


 LYING SEASON


Creepy and undownputtable. One of the best parts of Experiment in Terror series.


UGLY LOVE


 Last year I decided to never ever pick a book by CoHo again (personal reasons). 
So me and Ugly Love, that is never going to happen.


I am tagging my friends to do the same
(or anyone else who is interested in doing this):

Nina @ Buchjunkies
Erin @ Lit Slave
Annmarie @ Books and Fandom

And I picked following books for you to gif:

Painted Faces by L.H. Cosway
Dirty Angels by Karina Halle
Angelfall by Susan Ee
Obsidian by Jennifer L. Armentrout
The Sea of Tranquility by Katja Millay
Walking Disaster by Jamie McGuire

CANNOT WAIT TO SEE WITH WHAT GIFS YOU WILL COME UP WITH!


author image

Lucia @Reading Is My Breathing

Lucia is 29 years old passionate reader and reviewer who enjoys talking about all bookish things. Currently she lives in Prague, works in business industry and dreams of starting her own publishing company. Her weakness? She can never say no to cake, coffee or good novel.