Saturday 13 December 2014

STACKING THE SHELVES: December 2014

Stacking The Shelves is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks! Hosted by Tynga’s Reviews.


 Digital Review Copies


Golden Son by Pierce Brown

The Librarian Principle by Helena Hunting


Purchased Ebooks


The Morbid and Sultry Tales of Genevieve Clare by J.B. Hartnett

Shadow and Bone by Leigh Bardugo

Beyond the Highland Mist by Karen Marie Moning

I purchased The Morbid and Sultry Tales after reading review at Mostly YA Book Obsessed and I am glad I did. I started it yesterday and I am really enjoying it. The Grisha trilogy has been on my TBR for ages and I finally decided to read it, I will probably start it next week. Cannot wait :)

Follow my blog with Bloglovin


WHAT DID YOU ADD TO YOUR SHELVES RECENTLY?

author image

Lucia @Reading Is My Breathing

Lucia is 29 years old passionate reader and reviewer who enjoys talking about all bookish things. Currently she lives in Prague, works in business industry and dreams of starting her own publishing company. Her weakness? She can never say no to cake, coffee or good novel.