Saturday 14 February 2015

STACKING THE SHELVES: February 2015

Stacking The Shelves is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks! Hosted by Tynga’s Reviews.


PRINTED COPIES:



My paperback copy of Kiss the Sky, spin off of Addicted series  by Krista & Becca Ritchie finally arrived, right in time for the group reread I am part of. 
Look for my full review on Monday, Feb. 16th :)



I got Darkfever by Karen Marie Moning as a belated birthday present from my friend Nina. She has been trying to persuade me to read Fever series for some time so I can't wait to finally dive into it.


DIGITAL REVIEW COPIES:





PURCHASED EBOOKS:


..
..

Once again I could not help myself and one-cliked couple of books after reading praising reviews of my fellow blogging friends. I can't wait to start all these books!
Thicker than Blood review by Debbie @Black Heart Reviews
Last Will and Testament review by Lily @Lily's Book Blog
  The Martian review by Karen @Kissin Blue Karen
The Traveling Man review by StacyHgg @Books Unhinged

Also, after falling in love with Heather Demetrios' writing in I'll Meet You There, I decided to get all of her previous novels and I haven't been disappointed. This author is amazing!


WHAT DID YOU ADD TO YOUR SHELVES RECENTLY?

author image

Lucia @Reading Is My Breathing

Lucia is 29 years old passionate reader and reviewer who enjoys talking about all bookish things. Currently she lives in Prague, works in business industry and dreams of starting her own publishing company. Her weakness? She can never say no to cake, coffee or good novel.