Saturday 14 March 2015

STACKING THE SHELVES: March 2015

Stacking The Shelves is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks! Hosted by Tynga’s Reviews.



 PRINTED BOOK:



My hardcover copy of I'll Meet You There finally arrived last week. Also, my friend Laura @Little Read Riding Hood sent me some swag signed by Heather Demetrios as well as Josh's love letter to Sky for Valentine's Day (reading it involved some major swooning). Now I feel like re-reading whole book all over again!


DIGITAL REVIEW COPY:



I finally caught up with my reviews at Netgalley and reached 86% rating so I promised myself not to request new ARCs this month to maintain this rating as long as possible. But I could not say no to Broken Juliet, sequel to one of my top favorite books from last year - Bad Romeo. I already read this ARC and loved it immensely! Look out for my review and giveaway next month :)


PURCHASED EBOOKS:


.

I have wanted to read Mara Dyer trilogy for ages and I think this (or next) month is the right time to start it. I made the first step - it is waiting on me on my kindle. And after reading review by Erin @Lit Slave I decided to finally read Eleanor & Park which has been sitting on my TBR for 2 years. I will be posting my review next week.


WHAT DID YOU ADD TO YOUR SHELVES RECENTLY?

author image

Lucia @Reading Is My Breathing

Lucia is 29 years old passionate reader and reviewer who enjoys talking about all bookish things. Currently she lives in Prague, works in business industry and dreams of starting her own publishing company. Her weakness? She can never say no to cake, coffee or good novel.