Saturday 25 April 2015

STACKING THE SHELVES: April 2015

ANNOUNCEMENT: I am trying to keep my blog posts more organized and give them some sort of schedule. So from this month, my Stacking The Shelves posts will go live every last Saturday of given month.

Stacking The Shelves is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks! Hosted by Tynga’s Reviews.

 


PURCHASED PRINTED COPY:



To stay true to my wow I made in Re-Read Worthy Novels post last month, I got myself a paperback copy of Angelfall by Susan Ee for my collection and already re-read it. Once again, I was reminded why I love this story so much and why it is my all-time favorite YA urban fantasy novel. I loved it even second time around.


DIGITAL REVIEW COPIES:


..

5 TO 1 by Holly Bodger (published by Knopf Books for Young Readers)

Walk on Earth a Stranger by Rae Carson (published by Greenwillow Books)

Racing the Sun by Karina Halle (published by Atria Books)


PURCHASED EBOOKS (READ):


..

FUEL THE FIRE by Krista & Becca Ritchie (4 STARS)

Krista & Becca Ritchie did Rose's and Connor's story a justice once again and proved that this series has the best dynamics between characters ever. It is a cliché thing to say, but I'm addicted to the gang from Addicted series. I'm so sad that next book will be the last one :(

THE VIRGIN ROMANCE NOVELIST by Meghan Quinn (DNF)

DNF at 56%.  I know that The Virgin Romance Novelist is loved by many but this kind of humor just didn't work for me at all. I found this novel (all 56% I read) ridiculous, unrealistic and boring so I decided to save myself a time and ended it early.

EVERYTHING THAT MAKES YOU by Moriah McStay (4 STARS)

This is great debut story about possible parallel lives and "what ifs". I read it based on recommendation from Lily @Lily's Book Blog (you can read her full review here) and I really enjoyed it!


APRIL IN REVIEWS:

Did you miss any of my reviews/features posted this month?


WHAT DID YOU ADD TO YOUR SHELVES RECENTLY?
 HAVE YOU READ ANY OF ABOVE MENTIONED BOOKS?
author image

Lucia @Reading Is My Breathing

Lucia is 29 years old passionate reader and reviewer who enjoys talking about all bookish things. Currently she lives in Prague, works in business industry and dreams of starting her own publishing company. Her weakness? She can never say no to cake, coffee or good novel.