Sunday 1 January 2017

MOST EXPECTED 2017 RELEASES + CHALLENGES

Happy New Year everyone! Let's toast to having an awesome reading year in 2017 and let me tell you about the books that I seriously can't wait to get my hands on this year!




NEW RELEASES:




I plan to snatch up these 12 books as soon as they hit shelves/kindles. They are what I dream about and I have already pre-ordered some of them. Book-wise, 2017 looks like promising year!


2017 BACKLIST TBR LIST:



1st Category: Doctor Sleep / Revival / The Stand

Last year I did 2016 Backlist TBR List Challenge. Even though I managed to read only 6 out of 12 books, it was fun so I decided to do the same challenge this year as well. My 2017 backlist titles are divided into 4 categories: Stephen King. YA standalones, Fantasy series, Classics. Wish me luck!


READING CHALLENGE:


Beside classical Goodreads Challenge (where I challenged myself to read 52 books in 2017), I decided to join one more challenge - The Totally Doable 2017 RBLB Reading Challenge by Megan from Reading Books Like a Boss blog. It sounds like plenty of fun so I could not resist :)



WHAT ARE YOUR BOOKISH PLANS FOR 2017?

Never Miss a Post:


Follow
author image

Lucia @Reading Is My Breathing

Lucia is 29 years old passionate reader and reviewer who enjoys talking about all bookish things. Currently she lives in Prague, works in business industry and dreams of starting her own publishing company. Her weakness? She can never say no to cake, coffee or good novel.